SEO Services UK

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Father-Daughter Dance

My baby is growing up so fast! Tonight, Tony took Holly to her first formal dance; the Father-Daughter dance at the Ray-Pec Middle School. They just left for dinner at Longhorn and then they'll be off! It was all I could do not to just bust out crying. They look so cute together. I hope that she will remember this night for the rest of her life.






P.S. Tony just texted me. I had to laugh. It was so cute. He said you should hear all these people in the restaurant going "ahhhh"....lol. :)

4 comments:

~Chris~ said...

OMG, she looks so adorable! I just showed the kids and Ashlin said that Holly is pretty! The pics are so great! I hope they have a great time!

Lee and Amy said...

Awww...So cute!

Toni said...

Holly looks so precious!!! I can't believe how big she is. If I were you I would definitely have cried.

Melanie said...

That is so sweet. I am about to cry!!! Love it!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training