SEO Services UK

Monday, December 29, 2008

Holly's Dictionary

This is a layout that I've been wanting to do for quite some time. I've been compiling a small list of things that Holly says in her own special way. I'm not sure if you will be able to read the list, so here goes:

booger = burger, butter = peanut butter, choc-o-lot = chocolate, nim-n-m's = m&m's, oberalls = overalls, paper towels = toilet paper, puck = punk, sprinklers = sparklers, syr-e-up = syrup, tuckerware = tupperware, unihorn = unicorn, and ????? = aluminum

These are my favorite types of things to scrapbook, because these are usually the things that we forget about with time. This way, she will always have these special memories! :)

No comments:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training