SEO Services UK

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Here it is, the end of September, and I haven't had time for anything this month. We have been so busy with school and work, everything else has been put on hold. Halloween is in a month, then Thanksgiving and then Christmas! Where did this year go!

The kids have been in school for about 6 weeks now and I just got their Mid-terms. Holly is absolutely loving Kindergarten and she is doing great. Brody has A's and B's in science, math and history. He's struggling a little bit with reading, but we are working on that. It is such a dramatic change from last year for him, I couldn't be more proud. This is his last year of elementary school. They are growing up way too fast.

If our lives ever slow down a little, I might be able to get some projects done...lol. I'm not really holding my breath, but it's a wish. I'm really going to try to not let it be an entire month before I get something else done. Tata for now!!

No comments:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training